7 months. 7 months is a long time to go without publishing. How could I have stayed away for so long? Circumstances. Circumstances beyond my control. I wasn’t even gone for this long when my phone was stolen in 2017 before I published “Phone-Napped”.
I feel like I have to re-introduce myself and this space again so hi, I’m ‘Ruona. I love sharing my thoughts with you here on Ruonaahsculture. You’d find everything from my personal stories to why I think we should sell Nigeria on eBay – I know, I have weird thoughts sometimes.
If you’re new here, welcome to my little corner of the Internet. This place is filled with positive vibes only. If you’re a regular reader of my blog and have been wondering where I’ve been, I’m back now, and I’ve missed sharing my thoughts with you. I was heartbroken at not being able to post for such a long time, but I had so many other things to attend to. I’m back, and I won’t leave you hanging, I promise.
A lot has happened and I’ll tell you about them in future posts, but here are some highlights:
- I now live in Gombe State because the Federal Government of Nigeria felt that I should explore the North. Me that wanted to go to Lagos to chill with the big boys? Lol.
- I’ve begun to find myself doing adult things like paying bills and planning. Nobody told me that it was this hard. God has been faithful.
- I lost my Granny, the only Grandparent I ever knew. It still feels so unreal.
- If you’re looking for someone to award “Best in traveling”, look no further except you know someone that has spent more than two days on the road.
- I hosted my very first writing challenge on Instagram and it was a success.
- I’ve made mistakes and learned lessons. I’m beginning to see life for what it really is.
- I’ve met nice people and made friends. I don’t take them for granted.
Let’s just say that life happened and I’m not the same person I was 7 months ago. I hope you’re ready for Ruonaahsculture ‘cos she’s not going anywhere.
No seriously, are you ready?
Please subscribe to Ruonaahsculture if you’ve not (the box is below) and tell a friend to tell a friend that I’m back.
See you in a couple of days.
Special shout out to my sponsors, Alice (😉) & Davies + every other person that showed concern for my blog when it was down. I don’t take you guys for granted.
How have you been?
Tell me one major thing that has happened in your life from May till now.
What are you looking forward to reading on Ruonaahsculture?
Please, make use of the comments section below. I’ll read your grocery lists if you put them down – that’s how much I love reading from you. Thank you! 💜