Hi there, welcome to random thoughts!
I’m going to tell you what has been going on in my mind for the past few days.
I have had to address issues such as:
- The student in me has graduated
- I cannot remember my project topic
- I have moved on with my life
…and I do not know how to act. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ACT?!
Sigh. I’m calm. I’m not shouting.
I read in the news this past week that schools in Delta State are to resume from the 2nd of October. I don’t know how to feel about it, honestly. As a matter of fact, I haven’t been myself since I heard that news. I am 75% sure that I’ll be speaking the minds of some students who are in my shoes. The ones that may not agree with me have their reasons and I totally respect them.
Now, let’s count together dears.
March – What’s this pandemic? It will blow over.
April – No school stress. I can chill at home & eat good food.
May – Online classes? God, what is this?
June – God please have mercy on us, let schools reopen.
July – Gets angry, travels to school to eat Banga rice.
August – Lands a paying job
After all this time, who should resume? Who? 😂😂😂
If I say I’m mentally prepared for resumption, I am lying. You know that there are certain situations whereby you’ve hoped and hoped for something and eventually given up hope, then that thing eventually comes and you’re no longer interested? That’s how I feel right now. Imagine if I heard this news before July, this website would not have been able to contain all of us. Now it’s just ”Oh. Okay”.
So, I haven’t touched my project in about three months and I was just exaggerating at the beginning. I still remember my project topic. If you believed what I said in the beginning, then you obviously don’t wish me well 😂😂. Anyways, I’m not enthusiastic about the whole idea of having to resume. I have a job that pays for crying out loud!! I have moved on! 😭😭
Why is this happening to me? 😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧
On the other hand, I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE MY FRIENDS!!! Our reunion will be loud and I will make sure of it. But that’s by the way. I just want to resume, graduate, and get out.
So that’s that about that.
If you were expecting serious stuff today, I’m sorry but you’ll have to check back next time. Meanwhile, here are some of my previous posts if you missed them or you’d like to read something nice:
- CAN I STILL CALL MYSELF A STUDENT?CAN I STILL CALL MYSELF A STUDENT? I mean, I am not mentally prepared for the possibility of schools reopening soon. You might wanna read this rant to the end.
- Familiarity Still Breeds ContemptFriendly Reminder: Familiarity still breeds contempt. Do NOT put yourself in a position where people will disrespect you!! Na see finish dey turn ’Good morning’ to ’How far’. Trust me, you want to see what I wrote on this.
- Why I Hate This GenerationCommunication. This generation simply refuses to communicate. Or maybe they can’t? It’s appalling. Communication to a relationship is like oxygen, … Why I Hate This Generation
How are you doing, really?
STUDENTS OF DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT RESUMPTION? Who can’t wait to see me? 🤧
Can you relate to what I’ve written?
Are you on the same page as me?
Do you think that schools should have just chilled till next year before resumption?
If your school was asked to resume right now, how will you feel?
Spam me with your comments!!! You know how much I love hearing from you!